‘Intersport Brasov’ half-marathon will start on April, 7th, at 12:00 p.m.
Cetatea Brasovului Association hopes you have a successful 2012, with lots of sports activities. And as we consider ourselves promoters of this kind of activities, this spring, we have prepared a surprise for you: "Intersport Brasov" half-marathon! GO OUT on April, 7th, 2012, and join the first mountain half-marathon in Brasov. A 21 km route in the old citadel and on the trails around Brasov awaits to be run by as many as possible. Age categories: 16-22, 23-39, 40 + male and female.
We provide you with a full registration kit only if you register among the first 300 competitors, but we assure you that all the participants will benefit from an excellent stretching rout, and a cheerful competition atmosphere.
All we are left to do is wish you good luck with the training sessions, and if you have any questions about Intersport Brasov half-marathon, check our contact page.
See you at the start line!
The participation fee is
- 50 RON until April, 4th (online registration by card, on this page, the first 200 competitors receive the contest T-shirt)
- 60 RON on the competition day (registration at the organizer’s tent, the participation kit does not include the contest T-shirt)
For group registrations, discounts are available for the following options:
- 5 persons (45,00 RON / person)
- 8 persons (40.00 RON / person)
provided that the payment is done fully by one person for the entire group.
1. The first step is to pay the registration fee
Payment methods for the fee:
A. Online, by card, click on the button below:
B. Cash, at the Sportsworld shop in Brasov Str. Carpatilor Nr.4A (Working hours Monday – Friday 10:00-18:00, Saturday 10:00-14:00)
2. Step two refers to registering on the competition website, using the payment proof
Please enter the 9 figure code (order number) received by e-mail after having paid the fee or the receipt number, if you have paid in cash. Warning: do not enter any other information beside the 9 figure code (e.g., do not enter the # symbol).